PTAC is a specialty center of the South-West Texas Border SBDC Network, which assists small business owners, veteran entrepreneurs, women-owned small businesses, employers, and technology entrepreneurs in a 79-county area. Government Procurement Technical Assistance services are available to the following 17 surrounding continues—Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Hays, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, La Salle, Medina, Travis, Williamson, Wilson and Zavala.
Working in collaboration with the field centers of the South-West Texas Border SBDC Network, our specialists provide training and free confidential advising to small businesses throughout the region.
Areas of Specialization:
- Procurement Technical Assistance Services
- Human Resource Management
- Technology Commercialization
- Chase Veterans Business Development Program
- Eagle Ford Shale Business to Business Services